Your accounts are as close as your fingertips. Bank whenever, wherever on phone or computer with digital banking.
MyCoast Online Banking
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Coastline FCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (limit of 6 per month)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Free service for all Coastline FCU members
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
MyCoast Mobile Banking
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to Coastline FCU members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members with a Coastline FCU checking account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Click here and follow the steps you see to deposit a check.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
There is a $2 processing fee if you choose to receive paper statements. To avoid this processing fee, sign up for eStatements.
Some fee exclusions apply. Fee will not apply to seniors (70 & older), youth (under 18), share savings accounts with deposits over $75,000 or have an active Coastline loan.
Enroll in eStatements
To enroll in eStatements, you must be able to access MyCoast Online Banking.
Once you have access to MyCoast, click here for step by step instructions to subscribe to eStatements.
eStatements also requires your account to have a valid email address on file. To update or add your email address to your account log in to MyCoast Online Banking or please call a Member Service Representative at (904) 346-1700 or (800) 444-1811.