There’s money in the walls. Turn your home equity into cash you can use for nearly anything, from vacation to education.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
A HELOC offers continuous fund accessiblity. Functioning as a revolving credit line, it enables multiple borrowings.
- A HELOC has a credit limit and a specific borrowing period, typically around 10 years. During this time, you can dip into your credit line and take out money (up to your limit) when you want. You use the money only when necessary, and you can keep usining it as you pay it back.
- A HELOC can be opened to fund a specific need, or can be opened ahead of time so that access to funds are available when needed.
- Only pay interest on the money you use.
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral.
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via in-person or phone transfers to a specified Coastline FCU checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
1Consult a tax advisor.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All mortgage loans are subject to credit review and approval. Rates are based on credit history and may vary. Property subject to appraisal. Loan to value, credit history restrictions, loan amount and conditions may apply. Home Equity Lines of Credit have a variable rate feature and the APR may change as a result. The annual percentage rate can change on the first day of each month. There is no limit on the amount by which the annual percentage rate can change during any one-year period. The maximum APR that can apply is 18.0%. However, under no circumstances will your APR go below 4.0% at any time during the term of the plan. Fixed Home Equity Loans have a fixed rate APR. The maximum APR that can apply is 18.0%. However, under no circumstances will your APR be less than 5.0%. Rates accurate as of 04/01/2021. Rates are subject to change without notice. Membership eligibility required. Applicants must become members prior to or at loan disbursement. NMLS #420134