The LPL Financial Advisors at Coastline Investment Services have teamed up with LPL Financial to bring you more investment options. We want for all credit union members to pursue their dreams.
With our LPL Financial relationship, we're able to ensure that our members receive customized advice from helpful experts within the community. From first engaging in investment planning to receiving a second opinion on a well-developed portfolio, we're here to help you through any stage of your life.
- Starting out with a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you're getting married or starting a family, it's a good time to review your savings, investments and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement. How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College. With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transition to Retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while aiming to avoid costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth. Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love. We can show you how!
We offer access to the following products and services:
- Brokerage Services
- Mutual Funds
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) Transition Assistance
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-term care
Contact a helpful, knowledgeable advisor to start your journey toward making your financial goals a reality.
David Rice, LPL Financial Advisor
Coastline Investment Services
Located at Coastline Federal Credit Union
4651 Emerson St., Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone: (904) 493-4765
Toll-Free: (800) 444-1811 x4765
Email: [email protected]
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.