Your home is full of memories — and financial potential. Use the equity you’ve built to finance all sorts of fun.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
A HELOAN resembles a traditional loan. You borrow a specific amount, which is provided as a one-time cash payout at closing, then you make regular payments during a fixed repayment period.
- With a home equity loan, you apply for the amount you need
- Your home may be your most valuable asset, and borrowing against your equity could free up cash. You might use the fund for:
- Fund projects, repairs or pay for large purchases
- Cover emergency expenses
- Help pay for education tuition and fees.
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Consolidate your debits into a single loan.
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
1Consult a tax advisor.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All mortgage loans are subject to credit review and approval. Rates are based on credit history and may vary. Property subject to appraisal. Loan to value, credit history restrictions, loan amount and conditions may apply. Home Equity Lines of Credit have a variable rate feature and the APR may change as a result. The annual percentage rate can change on the first day of each month. There is no limit on the amount by which the annual percentage rate can change during any one-year period. The maximum APR that can apply is 18.0%. However, under no circumstances will your APR go below 4.0% at any time during the term of the plan. Fixed Home Equity Loans have a fixed rate APR. The maximum APR that can apply is 18.0%. However, under no circumstances will your APR be less than 5.0%. Rates accurate as of 04/01/2021. Rates are subject to change without notice. Membership eligibility required. Applicants must become members prior to or at loan disbursement. Coastline Home Mortgage, NMLS #273792.