When you become a member of Coastline Federal Credit Union, you become a shareholder in a credit union that functions for you. Establish your membership by opening a Regular Savings account with as little as $5. Then once you join, you're a member for life — one with access to all the member-oriented products and services that we provide.
Each member who deposits $5 into a Regular Savings account is an equal owner, each with an equal vote, no matter how much they have invested. This is one of the basic credit union ideals, "One member, one vote."
Benefits of membership
- Members are treated equally.
- Coastline operates autonomously; making decisions based on our members' best interests.
- Coastline grants loans on the basis of the borrower's character, capacity, and ability to repay.
- Coastline offers ongoing education, credit assistance, and financial counseling.
- Coastline has a pool of money saved by its members, under the control of its members, existing for the use of its members.
You are eligible to join Coastline if you meet any of the following criteria:
- If you live, work, worship or attend school in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau or St. John's County
- If you are related to anyone who is presently a member
- If you live in the same household as a current member
Simply open a Regular Savings account in a matter of minutes.
Or bring the following to any one of our four full service locations to begin the simple application process—as well as $5 to open your Regular Savings account, which establishes your membership:
- $5 Initial deposit —this is not a fee
- Your driver's license with your current address*
- Your social security number*
Join Coastline FCU,Apply Now for membership by opening a Regular Savings Account.
*If you do not have a driver's license with your current address or your social security number, you may use one of the following forms of identification:
- Florida's driver's license with current address*
- Social security card
- Alien ID card for permanent resident aliens
- FL ID Card (requires two types of supporting ID)
- Out of state driver's license (requires two types of supporting ID)
Supporting Identification may include:
- Employee ID card
- Major credit card
- Utility bill (cable, phone** or electric bill) with current address
- High school or college ID card
- Valid military ID card
- Statement of income (W-2 or Pay stub) with current address
*If address on driver's license isn't current you must provide two types of supporting ID.
**Phone bill must be for residential service. A cell phone bill is not an acceptable form of supporting ID.