You're not always near one of our branches or even in North Florida, but that doesn't mean that your banking needs disappear. For times when you're outside of Coastline Federal Credit Union range, Shared Branching enables you to easily access compatible branches, nationwide.
Make deposits, account inquiries, loan payments, and more at over 5,500 participating credit unions. And finding the nearest branch is incredibly easy. Simply go online, use a GPS tracker, or even utilize a free downloadable CO-OP Shared Branch app to handle your away-from-home banking needs.
- Access over 5,500 cooperating credit unions nationwide (including nearly 100 international locations)
- Conduct a wide range of banking functions as if you were at a Coastline FCU branch:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw or transfer funds
- Account inquiries
- Make loan payments
- Purchase money orders or traveler's checks (at various locations)
- Easily search for the location nearest you:
- By phone
- To utilize shared branching, members should be ready to provide the following:
- Credit union name
- Account number
- A valid photo ID
- Verified as needed:
- Member’s Signature
- Last 4 digits of the account owner’s SSN
- Member Address
Visit the CO-OP Shared Branch Locator and search by address, city, state, or zip code to find the location nearest you! Or call (888) 748-3266.
Finding the nearest CO-OP Shared Branch location is now as easy as the touch of your finger. Whether you're trying to locate a branch or kiosk near where you live, work, or go to school, or even while you're traveling, this app will provide you with a list of the most convenient locations and their respective addresses, contact information, and hours of operation. One more touch and it will get you driving directions directly to the location of your choice.