Latest Coronavirus Updates
The top priority here at Coastline is the safety and well-being of our members and employees. While the current situation is one that changes day to day, we are actively monitoring COVID-19 and following recommendations made by local and state agencies. Due to the fluid conditions of the situation, we have made some changes to our operations in order to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Southside Branch: 4651 Emerson Street
- Members will be served through the drive-thru only; the lobby is closed until further notice. Normal business hours remain.
- Northside Branch: 550 Dundas Drive
- The lobby is currently open with limited access for social distancing while the drive thru is fully functional. Normal business hours remain.
The following branches are closed, but will reopen as soon as possible:
- Mandarin Branch: 10991 San Jose Blvd., inside Walmart Supercenter
- Fleming Island Branch: 1505 County Rd. 220, inside Walmart Supercenter
These changes and closures are only temporary. We will keep a clear line of communication within our team and with members to ensure that everyone is kept up to date. In the event of any other changes, we will provide updates via email, social media and website announcements.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out.
The Call Center is fully operational, and those representatives are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Despite the changes, you will never go without the ability to access your accounts.
ATMs are always available for your use, including those located outside both branches inside the Walmart Supercenter locations.
For your convenience, our self-service resources are available to you 24/7. Members are encouraged to download the MyCoast app in the Apple App Store or Google Play. Through the app, you can complete transactions such as check deposits, loan payments, bill payments, transfers and more. You can also access your account by calling ART, our audio response teller available at 904-346-1700 or 1-800-444-1811, option 2.
In addition to our digital services, we participate in shared branching facilities that are also available to serve you in some capacity. For a list of shared branching facilities, visit the Shared Branching Locator.
Coastline is here to help
Coastline is offering assistance to those members financially affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic. We understand the financial strain that many of you might be experiencing and we are here to help you get through this difficult time.
It is important that you continue to focus on staying healthy and caring for your families and loved ones. We are here to give you the support you need and to help alleviate some of the financial stress that you might be experiencing.
- For members experiencing a temporary loss or reduction of income, the credit union will allow up to a 60-day deferment on credit card, auto and personal loans.
- Please call us at 904-346-1700, option 4 to discuss options
Credit Card Limit Increases
- For members who are in need of immediate financial assistance we are offering a $500 credit limit increase* (Certain restrictions apply.)
- Please call Cardholder Services at 866-820-3848
Mortgage Payment Assistance
For mortgage payment assistance, please contact Coastline Home Mortgage at 904-448-2595.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. First payment deferred up to 90 days. Interest continues to accrue during deferred payment period. Deferring your payment will result in paying higher total finance charges. Credit card limit increases are available to cardholders in good standing who are not currently delinquent or over the limit. Limited time offer, subject to change at anytime.
Additional Preventative Measures at Coastline
- We have a designated team that meets every day to discuss the best plans of action. All decisions made thus far have been with our employees and members’ best interests in mind. We are following the guidance from health experts and federal agencies, so each step taken has not gone without a great deal of thought put into it.
- Our branches are maintaining a safe environment by increasing cleaning routines. All surfaces and high-traffic areas are disinfected frequently to help prevent the spread of any germs.
- All Coastline employees are being educated with the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19. This includes the best and healthiest practices for hand washing, sneezing and coughing etiquette, and how to respond if anyone begins to feel ill.
- Internal communication is frequent to ensure everyone is on the same page with changes and preventative actions.
Preventative Measures for Members
- Follow along with the CDC and WHO recommendations.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water; use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol if needed.
- Refrain from touching your face with unwashed hands. Germs can spread especially quickly if you touch your eyes, nose and mouth often.
- Practice social distancing – especially if you are not feeling well.
- Practice sneezing and coughing etiquette (cover your mouth/nose with a tissue if available, or sneeze/cough into your elbow)
- Make use of online banking, drive-thru services and ATMs
We will continue to provide high-quality member service even as the situation develops. Together we can do our part to help contain the spread of the virus. Thank you for your trust in us and your valued membership.