Coastline Federal Credit Union has teamed up with SWBC Investment Services, LLC* to bring you more investment options through Coastline Investment Services. We want for all of our members to realize their dreams.
With our SWBC Investment partnership we're able to ensure that our members receive customized advice from helpful experts within the community. From first engaging in investment planning to receiving a second opinion on a well-developed portfolio, we're here to help you through at any stage of your life.
- Starting out with a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you're getting married or starting a family, it's a good time to review your savings, investments and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement. How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College. With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transition to Retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth. Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love. We can show you how!
Products and services
- Brokerage Services
- Mutual Funds
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-term care
Contact a helpful, knowledgeable advisor to start your journey toward making your financial goals a reality.
David Rice, Financial Advisor
Coastline Investment Services
Located at Coastline Federal Credit Union
4651 Emerson St., Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone: 904-346-1700 x 110
Toll-Free: 800-444-1811 x 110
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
*Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member SIPC & FINRA. WBC Investment Services, LLC is not affiliated with this institution.
Funds are not a deposit of or guaranteed by this institution, may lose value and are not NCUSIF insured.
- are not federally insured;
- are not obligations of the credit union;
- are not guaranteed by the credit union;
- involve investment risk; and
- are being offered by a dual employee who accepts deposits on behalf of the credit union and also sells nondeposit investment products on behalf of a third party broker.
Chris Davis, SWBC Investment Services, LLC, 9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 | San Antonio, TX 78216
Office (210) 321-7357 | Fax (210) 581-1672 | Email email@example.com
If you need to place a trade, please call SWBC's home office operations department at (866) 884-2605